View Single Post
Old 06-25-2013, 04:03 PM   #15
Josieb1
Grand Sorcerer
Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Forma, Libra2, Clara 2e, Kindle PW SE & Kindle 2022
Quote:
Originally Posted by pl001 View Post
I really think 8/RT has great potential but it needs a lot of work to make it more consumer friendly. I like having the desktop for doing traditional PC tasks, but I hate needing the desktop to do basic configuration.
I shudder when I look at windows 8 on a PC or laptop. It's not something I'd pick up in a tablet either. I am a longer term Apple user and the Nook HD is my first experience of Android, I doubt I'll ever be ready to try a third operating system, so if Nook went down the windows 8 route and abandoned Android then this Nook wil be my only one.
Josieb1 is offline   Reply With Quote