View Single Post
Old 01-22-2013, 09:29 AM   #14
GeoffR
Wizard
GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo
Quote:
Originally Posted by John F View Post
I liked that on the Sonys series would be put in collections. And I would prefer similar functionality for the Kobo.

I guess I'll just have to try it to see how it works.
Have a look at this thread for how to set up Calibe to create a shelf for each series: https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=193184

But first try searching for the series name on the Kobo reader. Once Calibre has put the series information in the database it is usually only necessary to enter a few letters into the search box for the series name will appear, then tap on the series name and I think you will see pretty much the same thing as you would for a series shelf.
GeoffR is offline   Reply With Quote