View Single Post
Old 11-23-2012, 07:34 AM   #13
Asawi
Gadgetoholic
Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2, Tolino Vision 6
I prefer open voting. Or rather, I prefer open discussions about the books. It has been suggested that with closed votes those discussion would not be allowed, adn that would take away all the fun for me. I have already lost much of my interest in this book club beacuse of how this has been during the last year. As I have said many times when this has been discussed: "During vote"-discussions has sparked my interest in so many books I wouldn't have noticed otherwise. Making my TBR waaay to long... Hmmm... maybe I should go for "hidden" and stop reading the section altogether...
Asawi is offline   Reply With Quote