Thread: JBPatch
View Single Post
Old 10-11-2012, 10:13 AM   #801
knc1
Going Viral
knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: No K1, PW2, KV, KOA
Quote:
Originally Posted by ixtab View Post
One more answer to that question: no, it shouldn't. IIRC, the signature verification is done before the patching - in other words, the file is determined to be correctly signed, and only patched afterwards. This is from memory about how I implemented the class loader, so I'm only 80% sure at this time - I might still be wrong. Time will tell
On a non-Java branch of this local subject - - -
In Linux, both the loader and the elf file format supports "signed binaries" for both library and executable files.
(USA - NSA might be the only people who use that "feature".)

Duh...
I am not going to post a "howto" on that, let lab126 learn it somewhere else.
knc1 is offline   Reply With Quote