Thread: Kindle search
View Single Post
Old 02-19-2012, 05:34 PM   #1
Noughty
Addict
Noughty is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.Noughty is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.Noughty is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.Noughty is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.Noughty is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.Noughty is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.Noughty is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.Noughty is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.Noughty is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.Noughty is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.Noughty is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.

Device: Kindle NT
Kindle search

Is it possible to search whole words only? For example if I am searching for word "run" I don't want to get results with "running". Or even in reverse. I think I once wrote "running" and got results with words "run" which makes it impossible to actually find the books with the term I am searching for.

So if the SIMILAR word is common I fail to find what I am searching. I am not looking for similar words. I am searching for an exact match. How to do that?

At the current search I should get 5 books only and I get pages and pages of results since SIMILAR word is common in many books. And those 5 books with an EXACT match aren't the first in results.
Noughty is offline   Reply With Quote