View Single Post
Old 10-14-2011, 10:37 AM   #484
Bikeridr
Information Acquirer
Bikeridr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bikeridr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bikeridr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bikeridr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bikeridr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bikeridr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bikeridr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bikeridr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bikeridr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bikeridr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bikeridr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3 International, Pocketbook Color
Quote:
Originally Posted by pdurrant View Post
Thanks.

I just try to eat a little less of what I usually do.
Quote:
Originally Posted by poohbear_nc View Post
Rather than change what I eat, I find that portion control is key to maintaining a desired weight. Plus - I count the pieces of snack food - if I absolutely have to have a snack - and limit myself to 5 Triscuits at a time for example.
Oops, it was a "next page" I missed when answering..

@poohbear_nc:
I haven't stopped snacking. There's always bacon crisp, dark chocolate (70+ % cocoa), "beer cheese", "beer sausage", beef jerky and such. Albeit, I've restricted myself on "liquid bread" as beer is, to a bottle or two at weekends. Red wine and whiskey are my favourites anyway.
Bikeridr is offline   Reply With Quote