View Single Post
Old 08-11-2009, 08:48 PM   #1
Kess
Enthusiast
Kess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
The Apocalypse Blog

Hello everyone!

I am currently writing an ongoing blogfic: the Apocalypse Blog. It's updated every day (mostly because I'm mildly insane), and it tracks one character's journey through the end of her world and out the other side.

Here's a handy little blurb for it:

Quote:
Faith’s world has ended. Broken, poisoned, and increasingly infested with the shambling dead, it isn’t much like the world she used to know. She made it through an apocalypse with a handful of strangers, but what does she do next?

This is her story, told in real-time as she tries to keep a journal of her group’s journey, searching for food, hope and survival.
There are adult themes and occasionally some swearing. Oh, and the odd zombie.

It's currently available through RSS (or the website, obviously). Once the story is complete, I'm thinking about rolling it up into an e-book, or possibly several e-books (it has just toppled over 200,000 words).

Suggestions, comments, feedback, all welcome!

~Kess / Mel

Apocalypse Blog - the blogfic
Adventures in Text - my writing blog

Last edited by Kess; 08-20-2009 at 03:27 AM. Reason: Link fixy
Kess is offline   Reply With Quote