View Single Post
Old 10-14-2012, 09:10 AM   #4
Jamesabernathyth
James A Bresco
Jamesabernathyth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jamesabernathyth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jamesabernathyth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jamesabernathyth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jamesabernathyth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jamesabernathyth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jamesabernathyth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jamesabernathyth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jamesabernathyth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jamesabernathyth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jamesabernathyth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by frahse View Post
Jamesabernathyth

First I love trains so I am predisposed to like this.
Second, I think you are aiming this for the less than 12 set,
but your language is sometimes too adult.

Keep your framework, but work on the language and the expressions.
Hello,
That's the second time I've been told thatSo it must be right.I'm now thinking about "Young Adult" 12 years old and and upwards. Thanks for the comment.If you would like to read the whole piece I have it on my blog site.Please P M/ or e-mail me for details.

Last edited by Jamesabernathyth; 10-14-2012 at 09:24 AM. Reason: Additional info
Jamesabernathyth is offline   Reply With Quote