View Single Post
Old 08-26-2012, 03:50 AM   #12
chaley
Grand Sorcerer
chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by ellett View Post
Later, when I fired up CC on my CM7 Nook Color, there were no books. I checked with a file manager, and the folder and all the files were there, and I opened a book at random with Moon and everything worked OK. But CC had completely lost track, so I'm in process of re-transferring all my books. So far so good on the re-transfer, but what happened?
I have no idea.

What we do know is that CC lost its database. I can't think of any way this would happen other than through a failed upgrade or if Android deleted the DB for some reason.

Did you upgrade CC on the Nook between runs? The upgrade should not cause a problem, but it is possible. One major reason for the 1.8.2 release was to correct a problem that Honeycomb devices were reporting. I suppose it is possible that Gingerbread devices were also having the problem but we weren't hearing about it.

I hope it doesn't happen again...
chaley is offline   Reply With Quote