View Single Post
Old 04-28-2014, 06:49 PM   #366
Alastair_S
Zealot
Alastair_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alastair_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alastair_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alastair_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alastair_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alastair_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alastair_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alastair_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alastair_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alastair_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alastair_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by tshering View Post
I think there is a way. Prepare a KoboRoot.tgz that contains only the etc\init.d\on-animator.sh from the KoboRoot.tgz that is provided in the Launcher package. After a FW update, copy this KoboRoot.tgz to .kobo. I did not try it myself (I think one has also to include the driver for older Touch models, if one uses the usb part).
Thanks, I'll keep this in mind and may it try after the next FW update.
Alastair_S is offline   Reply With Quote