View Single Post
Old 04-28-2014, 03:37 AM   #365
tshering
Wizard
tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kobo touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alastair_S View Post
Whenever I install new firmware the Launcher stops working, so I have to re-install the Launcher and copy across my settings files. Is there a way to reactivate an already installed Launcher?
I think there is a way. Prepare a KoboRoot.tgz that contains only the etc\init.d\on-animator.sh from the KoboRoot.tgz that is provided in the Launcher package. After a FW update, copy this KoboRoot.tgz to .kobo. I did not try it myself (I think one has also to include the driver for older Touch models, if one uses the usb part).

Last edited by tshering; 04-28-2014 at 03:43 AM.
tshering is offline   Reply With Quote