View Single Post
Old 01-02-2013, 12:31 AM   #9
murg
No Comment
murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo: Not just an eReader, it's an adventure!
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidfor View Post
You mean, people don't connect their readers 10 or 20 or more times a day?
Yeah, this does seem strange. The really annoying bit is watching the 'processing' screen on the Glo shift up a few pixels when it starts putting the percentages out. Time after time after bloody time.

Quote:
And, you missed the "there isn't a change, did I forget to copy the new copy over?".
Or 'did I save the change?'. Usually asked after you copy the file to the device.

Quote:
But that isn't as bad as the "Oh no, I forgot to eject before disconnecting".
I've found that as long as the drive is marked for quick removal, and you don't have the device drive open in File Explorer, it doesn't seem to mind.
murg is offline   Reply With Quote