View Single Post
Old 06-20-2011, 05:15 PM   #56
Poppaea
Lucifer's Bat
Poppaea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppaea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppaea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppaea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppaea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppaea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppaea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppaea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppaea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppaea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppaea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2
Ana, you confuse two things: I said, and I hope I remember it correctly, she wrote the books for children. This does not mean she does not want grown ups to read them. Also this is a very old argument, if my recollection does not forsake me. Maybe she did not anticipate back then how popular they would become with grown ups.

Also the everyone has a smartphone argument is invalid. Since when do people have them? See!

Anyway, it looks like whatever she does, people are not happy.

BTW, they are childrens books in my eyes and I will never understand why a grown up wants to read it. I read the first book and while I could see the fantasy and imagination that went into this book, all I felt was a little sadness for not having had the opportunity to have read them as a child. But they are unreadable/ I can't stand to read them now in at my age.
Poppaea is offline   Reply With Quote