View Single Post
Old 08-19-2014, 01:07 PM   #885
ImABadGuyOk?
ImABadGuyOk? can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterImABadGuyOk? can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterImABadGuyOk? can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterImABadGuyOk? can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterImABadGuyOk? can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterImABadGuyOk? can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterImABadGuyOk? can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterImABadGuyOk? can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterImABadGuyOk? can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterImABadGuyOk? can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterImABadGuyOk? can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameter

Device: None
Hi, i dunno if i can post here... Anyway, i've used K2pdfopt to optimize an ebook for Kobo Glo and it worked great then i've tried to convert that same PDF_k2opt to epub using Calibre but i can't see anyt text content on the .epub file, i can only see the couverture and the table of contents. Does Anyone have the same problem and know how to resolve it ? Thx and sorry for bad english.
ImABadGuyOk? is offline   Reply With Quote