View Single Post
Old 04-07-2010, 03:51 PM   #27
aagstn
Evangelist
aagstn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aagstn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aagstn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aagstn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aagstn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aagstn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aagstn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aagstn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aagstn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aagstn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aagstn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 3, iPad mini 2
I've been lucky when it comes to this. I have read for hours at a time on a Sony Clie all the way to today an iPod Touch and never had eye strain. Heavy reading for over 12 years and no issues. I know it happens to people and I'm glad it hasn't happened to me. I like reading on a small, backlit screen. My wife reads more than I do and she has also had no issues with LCD. Just lucky I guess.
aagstn is offline   Reply With Quote