View Single Post
Old 04-06-2010, 12:09 PM   #9
Storm27
Connoisseur
Storm27 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Storm27 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Storm27 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Storm27 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Storm27 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Storm27 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Storm27 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Storm27 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Storm27 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Storm27 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Storm27 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS T3S, android phone
I'm with the OP on this one.

I've come to the conclusion that I probably do buy enough multiformat books and Random House books for it to be worthwhile having a buywise membership even if FW don't get the other publishers back or it takes some months to do so. But the two ways in which they made my life much easier were having an easy to browse list of all new releases in a particular week (I didn't read it all, but I did skim the sections I was likely to be interested in) and being able to consolidate most if not all of my purchases in a single online bookshelf.

I assume that once all this settles down I'll still be able to buy ebooks somehow (although I've just posted about the very frustrating experience I had this weekend), but if FW is no longer basically comprehensive, keeping up with what I want to read becomes more complicated and the upshot is likely to be my buying less books.
Storm27 is offline   Reply With Quote