View Single Post
Old 04-05-2010, 08:40 AM   #1
wallflower75
Groupie
wallflower75 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallflower75 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallflower75 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallflower75 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallflower75 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallflower75 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallflower75 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallflower75 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallflower75 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallflower75 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallflower75 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage/iPhone 6 Plus/iPad mini
What I will miss about Fictionwise

With all the changes that took place on April 1, there was one thing I didn't think about, but now that Monday has rolled around, it's one of the things I'll miss the most.

Every Monday since I discovered Fictionwise, I've clicked on their "New eBooks" link to find out what was being released soon--either that week or as a pre-order. I've discovered a number of books I would never have known were available because of this. But now that the agency pricing is in effect and Fictionwise doesn't have its act together (and probably no plans to have it together any time soon), I'm going to have to go back to the old way of finding out what's available--trial and error.
wallflower75 is offline   Reply With Quote