View Single Post
Old 12-01-2009, 11:00 AM   #3
wallcraft
reader
wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3, Kobo Glo HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ebiumn View Post
I have various books in various formats that I have aquired over the last few months, they are either RTF PDF LIT and the device has read everything except LIT with various levels of success. I then decided to install Calibre and started to play with this (reminded me of MediaMonkey for books). I am not sure what is the best format to use on the 360 and would like some pointers as now I can convert I only want to do it once, and this whole reader experience is turning into another time hole.
Calibre makes it easy to format shift, so you could try a few formats (ePub, MOBI, FB2), but the best bet for LIT is probably ePub because ePub is "version 2" of the standard format LIT was based on. This also gives you two choices of reader app on the 360 (ADE and FBReader).
wallcraft is offline   Reply With Quote