View Single Post
Old 03-27-2014, 06:26 AM   #7
mrmikel
Color me gone
mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-300
It is really a matter of preference and the level of editing required.

The more heavily you format and the more complicated the formatting, the more the calibre editor is useful to me. This is because the results of the formatting is immediately visible in the preview window. If I do something that ought to work and it doesn't I can immediately correct it. Also I can undo and revert to hearts content from going where no editor ought have gone, before or after!

Gregg, your work is mostly completed in a word processor and you are just making an adjustment here and there. The wide open screen of Sigil is more pleasant for that.

The deprecated note is silly since 7.2 and 7.4 are maintained the same these days, not at all.
mrmikel is offline   Reply With Quote