View Single Post
Old 01-10-2013, 06:20 AM   #536
ChristopherTD
Addict
ChristopherTD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ChristopherTD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ChristopherTD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ChristopherTD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ChristopherTD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ChristopherTD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ChristopherTD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ChristopherTD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ChristopherTD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ChristopherTD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ChristopherTD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Marvin Reader on iPad Air (via Calibre)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Graham View Post
Out of interest, did this happen for anyone else? My eReader.com purchases are still on my bookshelf at eReader.com, they weren't transferred to Fictionwise.

Graham
Heh - it could be my faulty memory. There have been several occasions when books have hopped from one vendor to another, so painlessly that I can't recall which. It may be that eReader->Fictionwise was not one of them. Will try to access eReader and see.
ChristopherTD is offline   Reply With Quote