View Single Post
Old 11-28-2012, 07:42 PM   #22343
Stitchawl
Opsimath
Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650, iPhone 5, Kobo Glo, Sony PRS-350, iPad, Samsung Galaxy
The falling leaves drift by the window
The autumn leaves of red and gold
I see your lips, the summer kisses
The sun-burned hands I used to hold

Since you went away the days grow long
And soon I'll hear old winter's song
But I miss you most of all my darling
When autumn leaves start to fall

( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bMN3uk7zeBA )

Good morning, everyone! Another beautiful morning! I woke up early and too a quick 4k brisk walk around the neighborhood, and now back to have my breakfast. The East India Company was kind enough to produce "Royal Breakfast" tea for me, and along with a bowl of rice and miso soup, more than enough to get me going. Lots to do today... make copies of songs for my students, practice playing said songs...(I realized that although I now know how to play them, I never paid attention to the words. Gotta learn those!) then off to Starbucks for some ice tea and an hour's read before I head to the Education Center for my class.

I realized this morning when getting out of the shower, I can no longer 'pinch an inch' at my waist. That was a catch phrase 30 years ago for some diet product, perhaps "Metracal." I remember that my aunt tried to lose weight by drinking Metracal, but instead of substituting it for her lunch, she drank it ALONG with her lunch, and put on more weight! I've been diligent. My wife made candied chestnuts last night and I only ate one small one!

Stitchawl
Stitchawl is offline   Reply With Quote