View Single Post
Old 10-09-2012, 07:19 AM   #55
gosmo
gosmo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gosmo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gosmo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gosmo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gosmo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gosmo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gosmo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gosmo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gosmo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gosmo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gosmo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
I received my KP last Tuesday, pink spots on two corners and entire center is slightly darker than rest of screen. I tried cleaning the screen, no effect. I called Kindle tech support Saturday and they gave me a projected delivery date of the replacement Kindle mid November. Monday (yesterday) I got a phone call saying they were able to change the delivery date to Oct. 11th. It's in Shipping Soon status right now.

Knowing Amazon, they will probably sweep the problem under the rug publicly and they will do whatever they can to make the people that do complain happy.

Last edited by gosmo; 10-09-2012 at 07:43 AM.
gosmo is offline   Reply With Quote