Thread: PRS-T2 PRS-T2
View Single Post
Old 08-11-2012, 09:39 PM   #95
meeera
Grand Sorcerer
meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, iPadMini4, iPad4, MBP; support other Kobo/Kindles
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shopaholic View Post
Really? That's so strange. I find the search on the Kobo website is absolutely horrendous. I was curious as to when JK Rowling's new book is coming out and how much. I did a search and entered - Casual Vacancy. I got 141 returns and the first book is Sex and the Stranger: A Collection of Casual...., second was a book called Casual Sex, third was a book on grilling. I stopped looking. Their search function is awful. I just hate it. That's not the first time their search has yielded tons of useless returns for me.

I instead went to Amazon to get the info I wanted immediately.
... which is that they're asking twenty bucks. Blimey.

It's not on kobobooks at all yet, which I'm guessing may account for your lack of relevant results in this case. Though I confess I use search functions on websites not a lot; to find it on the kobo store (if it was there), I would just google <"casual vacancy" site:kobobooks.com>.
meeera is offline   Reply With Quote