View Single Post
Old 07-26-2012, 09:42 PM   #55
blue_skies
Evangelist
blue_skies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.blue_skies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.blue_skies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.blue_skies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.blue_skies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.blue_skies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.blue_skies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.blue_skies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.blue_skies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.blue_skies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.blue_skies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boyue T62+; Boyue Mimas; and my old Kindle Keyboard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pookeysgirl View Post
I went through the same thing last night. I had K4PC v 1.4, when I clicked on the icon nothing happened. I went on to Amazons site and downloaded and installed the new version without uninstalling the old and it worked. My tools didn't work, but after uninstalling the plugins and reinstalling it worked fine as well.
Did the same version of the tools work, or did you have to get updated tools?

ETA: I have to say, I'm actually glad I installed this new version. The old one I had was really annoying. It took a long time to start and load the thumbnails, and then it seem like every minute or two it went through the long drawn-out process of reloading the thumbnails again. So if I was trying to add archived books to different collections, it would keep interrupting me, and then when it finally finished reloading the thumbnails, it would be back at the top of the screen again and I would have to try to figure out where I was. That's not easy when you have thousands of archived books.

As far as I can tell, this version doesn't really do that at all.

Last edited by blue_skies; 07-26-2012 at 09:48 PM.
blue_skies is offline   Reply With Quote