View Single Post
Old 02-23-2008, 06:07 AM   #22
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ortep View Post
Yes that is the trick. I never realised that by some people the metadata is not complete. It is one of the first things I fix when it is not. So All my books show the name of the author.

It won't help you when you sort by subject
Most of the Mobi books available for download here were created by a tool called "Book Designer" which, unfortunately, doesn't put any metadata into the book. Some of the more recently uploaded ones (such as the ones I've been uploading for the last few months) are done with a different tool which creates "proper" Mobi books with metadata, working navigation links, and so on.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote