View Single Post
Old 08-03-2010, 12:18 PM   #10
sabredog
Geographically Restricted
sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-T3, Kindle Voyage, iPad Air2, Nexus7v2
Quote:
Originally Posted by clintbradford View Post
Not calling you a liar. Possibly a poor communicator, but not a liar.

I would not let such a "problem report" go on for two weeks without additional intervention. And I certainly would not NOT re-contact Kobo but post a complaint in a messagegroup like this. I would rather get my problem handled, rather than look for sympathy.

Just my opinions, of course.

Long live Kobo.
Be careful how strongly you voice your opinions then as you come across as abrasive. As for being a poor communicator, I professionally deal with the public all the time and have NEVER been accused by management or those I deal with as a poor communicator.

Sympathy? You reckon I am looking for sympathy? Then why do you post here then? To have a go at people with opposite experiences and opinions to you?

Not after sympathy in any form. Not now not ever.

You managed to upgrade your firmware via SD card I see. One of the lucky ones. Yet you have a go at people who want a better way to upgrade theirs?

Strewth.
sabredog is offline   Reply With Quote