View Single Post
Old 04-15-2008, 09:43 PM   #12
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Well, if you are reading on the computer, PDF is not that bad. It's only a problem when you want to go to a portable device that is becomes an issue. I go to my local library that had eBook lending and they have PDF and Mobipocket format from Overdrive. Overdrive doe snot have every eBook in both formats. In fact, that have some of the better eBooks (to me) in PDF only. Though what really annoys me is when there is an eBook I want to read that they have that is in PDF only when Overdrive also has it in Mobipocket.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote