View Single Post
Old 06-30-2011, 11:11 AM   #2
FJames
Addict
FJames ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FJames ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FJames ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FJames ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FJames ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FJames ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FJames ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FJames ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FJames ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FJames ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FJames ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch & Aura
Sounds like your problem is not with the Kobo, it's between Google Books and ADE. Are you sure that these books were purchased with the same ID that your copy of ADE is currently registered with?

As far as I know, the acsm file is just a link to download the epub book. ADE handles acsm files just fine for me for both DRM and free non-DRM epub books, so I've never tried anything else. Is there another way to download via the acsm file for non-DRM epub books?

Last edited by FJames; 06-30-2011 at 11:15 AM.
FJames is offline   Reply With Quote