View Single Post
Old 03-09-2010, 03:19 PM   #1
Pangolin
Pangolin
Pangolin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pangolin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pangolin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pangolin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pangolin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pangolin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pangolin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pangolin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pangolin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pangolin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pangolin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW 2
Question ADE absolutely won't recognise authorised reader on PC or Mac

Hi - thanks for taking the time to read this.

I have finally managed to authorise my Sony reader - since I bought in UK this was not easy. But its done.

I have ADE installed on my home Mac and on my work PC. The same id details for both ADEs and for Reader. Computer also authorised.

I can buy books on the PC, they download in ADE and then I can drag them over to the Sony library and get them on the Reader. Can't do this on the Mac, but I can live with that, although I wish I could.

What is a pain is that although I can download library books and get them to open on ADE on the PC - I can't transfer them, not no how.

Any ideas? I'd be very grateful I can get no help from Sony or Adobe.
Pangolin is offline   Reply With Quote