Thread: Aura HD Kobo Aura HD
View Single Post
Old 04-30-2013, 02:18 AM   #585
TongueTied
Zealot
TongueTied has a certain pleonastic somethingTongueTied has a certain pleonastic somethingTongueTied has a certain pleonastic somethingTongueTied has a certain pleonastic somethingTongueTied has a certain pleonastic somethingTongueTied has a certain pleonastic somethingTongueTied has a certain pleonastic somethingTongueTied has a certain pleonastic somethingTongueTied has a certain pleonastic somethingTongueTied has a certain pleonastic somethingTongueTied has a certain pleonastic something

Device: Kobo Touch, Kobo Glo
I just read a really really negative review on Gizmodo by some waste of space called Eric Limer, that was posted today. I always thought they did fairly professional reviews but this just so blatantly biased and Kobo bashing. This review makes it seem that the device is perhaps the worst technical device ever released. Do they get more ad revenue for posting bad reviews? I've been following this thread with interest and see lots of very happy Aura owners; not what you would expect based on the Gizmodo review. Goodereader.com also did some good reviews of the Aura and I have always thought those guys were very biased. So, I don't think I can trust any review Gizmodo does from now on. ...and, the guy has obviously never ever used any Kobo eReader before.
TongueTied is offline   Reply With Quote