View Single Post
Old 01-11-2013, 12:37 PM   #776
ProfCrash
Tea Enthusiast
ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle1, Kindle DX Graphite, K3 3G, IPad 3, PW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by pdurrant View Post
Small bowls might help. I added up my breakfast a little while ago - a slice of bread and butter and a glass of orange juice - 200 calories.

The tricky bit for me is not snacking during the day.
Snack on veggies, low calorie and most of us need more veggies in our diet any way. A single serving of Hummus is 80 calories and works nicely as a dip for carrots and peppers. I do like the snack packs for nuts and the like as well.
ProfCrash is offline   Reply With Quote