Thread: NaNoWriMo 2012
View Single Post
Old 11-14-2012, 10:09 PM   #49
crich70
Grand Sorcerer
crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, Kindle Paperwhite, Calibre, and Mobipocket for Pc (netbook)
Alas I've been kept busy by a unexpected source of stress. My bank called and told me someone was trying to access my bank account from another country so I had to change accounts, get a new bank card, new checks etc. and of course run round in cyberspace changing things over so those sites I do business with (like Amazon) had the right info. Of course I changed passwords and such on those sites too as an added precaution. Hard to concentrate on NaNo when something like that happens.