View Single Post
Old 10-13-2012, 04:14 PM   #2
GlenBarrington
Cheese Whiz
GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW, Samsung Tab A 10.1(2019), Pixel 6a.
Interesting!

The relationship between the USA and W Europe seems consistent with my prejudices. I'm a bit surprised at Canada's shrunken state, but this must be built on gross sales, not per capita consumption.

I'm kind of surprised that Mexico seems unchanged or roughly the same.

And Australia seems shrunken compared to New Zealand. How do the populations compare?

I don't know why, but I'm surprised Russia seems shrunken, I would have thought they would be big ereaders. I don't know why I thought that but I did.
GlenBarrington is offline   Reply With Quote