View Single Post
Old 08-22-2012, 03:08 PM   #43
dilo_sec
dilo_sec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dilo_sec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dilo_sec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dilo_sec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dilo_sec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dilo_sec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dilo_sec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dilo_sec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dilo_sec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dilo_sec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dilo_sec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3
kindlestrip_v135.py

Quote:
Originally Posted by KevinH View Post
Would you please post a zip archive of a sample epub ebook that uses a pagemap.xml file so that we can run it through the latest kindlegen to see exactly what is being stored in the PAGE section of the mobi and if it is used or referenced anyplace else in the header.
I've finished coding and testing a fix to the 'feature' where srcs_cnt is greater than 1 - I simply scan the srcs_cnt sections, strip out the 'SRCS' section if found, and update the section references in the headers. kindlestrip_v135.py.zip is attached below.

Incidentally, kindlegens v1.2, v2.4 and the latest v2.5 all create a mobi with srcs_cnt = 2, using the files in sample epub (LOREM2.epub) - also attached below.

I've only tested in the Kindle Previewer (I'm Kindle-less at the moment!) using the 2 de-SRCS'ed mobi files I have (sample and ebook where I first came across srcs_cnt=2).
Attached Files
File Type: epub LOREM2.epub (3.7 KB, 717 views)
File Type: zip kindlestrip_v135.py.zip (3.7 KB, 734 views)
dilo_sec is offline   Reply With Quote