View Single Post
Old 08-09-2012, 11:53 AM   #14
Alexander Turcic
Fully Converged
Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Too many to count here.
Quote:
Originally Posted by qlob View Post
It used to give me an error about a incorrect placement of a semicolon, then went away strangely (I think you guys might have done it, but I'm not sure)....
Yes, this is (hopefully) fixed. It was related to a illegal XML character.

Quote:
My only complaint now is that i cannot type anything in the text boxes when i go to start a thread or reply to a post... the login text boxes work though.... the little cursor ( | ) shows up when i select it, but when i press keys, the boxes don't contain any text. I've tried submitting it, but then the site says that there's no text in the box.
Interesting. That's the first time I've heard of someone having this problem. The text boxes are very basic and it's a surprise that they are giving your K3 these difficulties.

Now I am also curious: does anyone else with a K3 have the same problem?
Alexander Turcic is offline   Reply With Quote