View Single Post
Old 03-17-2011, 11:06 AM   #6
Wetdogeared
Storm Surge'n
Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: S0ny PRS-300/350/505/700/T1
Quote:
Originally Posted by paulak39 View Post
The updates for the PRS-350 and 650 are new and for the U.S. and Canada, too. The one for PRS-950 was released last December, and I believe it's different. Since my 350 is working fine, I hesitate to hurry and update. If someone does, I'd appreciate hearing if it works without a problem. Thanks.
My PRS-350 firmware update went without a hitch. Download and update took about 5 minutes.

*note*
Instructions say reader should be fully charged
I have not modified my original firmware in any way, previous to the update.
Wetdogeared is offline   Reply With Quote