View Single Post
Old 03-06-2011, 08:10 AM   #6
abookreader
Wizard
abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindles - Keyboard, Fire, 2-US, iPhone, iPAD
I'd venture that most Kindle users don't utilize it. Heck, most of us don't even keep our WiFi turned on.

I'm not sure it hurts anything to have it there, I never go that far on the pages, but I really wouldn't vote to put it in as a feature.

I agree though. I keep some work and private documents on my digital readers sometimes and all the social networking and logs flying around gives me a bit of a creepy feeling at times in regards to reader privacy.
abookreader is offline   Reply With Quote