Thread: PRS-650 Back to the 650.......
View Single Post
Old 10-15-2013, 11:44 AM   #2
FacebookVirus
Hybrid reader
FacebookVirus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FacebookVirus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FacebookVirus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FacebookVirus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FacebookVirus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FacebookVirus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FacebookVirus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FacebookVirus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FacebookVirus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FacebookVirus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FacebookVirus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 2; Sony PRS-350
re: quality of the older Sonys

I agree. Still have my first ereader, the 505, and brought it out recently with the intention of buying a new battery for it. Thought I'd use it as my main reader again, so I looked up its specs to refresh my memory. It has 256 MB of storage, so I reconsidered and decided to go with a basic Kindle instead.

Not going to be as happy with the sturdiness of the unit and I know I'll miss my Sonys as my main readers, but for the price it's still a good deal. We'll see how it goes.

Enjoy your *new* 650.
FacebookVirus is offline   Reply With Quote