View Single Post
Old 02-04-2013, 09:43 AM   #55
WigglePig
%20ErrorParse$$#0fh%20
WigglePig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WigglePig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WigglePig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WigglePig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WigglePig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WigglePig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WigglePig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WigglePig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WigglePig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WigglePig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WigglePig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KindleKB (fixed battery!) and a new Kobo Glo!
Well, my blue Pyrus Mini arrived this afternoon and I have to say I'm fairly pleased. The display is nice, sharp and clear, although the buttons are a bit hit-and-miss. I expect this to improve as they are used for a while.

I have loaded up some Orwell and shall read over the next few days and report back on the usability and stability of the device.

One small wrinkle I have experienced is that Calibre does not recognise the Pyrus, although I suspect that this is due to it not reporting its device type. A future update can address this.
WigglePig is offline   Reply With Quote