View Single Post
Old 06-21-2010, 03:15 PM   #10
Moejoe
Banned
Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.

Device: Coffin
Quote:
Originally Posted by pietvo View Post
I would think: the more channels, the more money. And the additional work to publish ePub, once you have nook and iBooks, is almost nil.
Tell me about it. But those I've been working with (and remember I have no say in what they do, I'm just hired to do some covers) see no return in publishing outside of the the 'holy trinity' as they call it. They believe it to be wasted effort. It's not more channels for profit to them, but more channels, more hassle.

I'm not a business person (despite some of my qualifications), in fact I hate that whole side of the creative arts, it's just so much dryness and numbers, god, the horrible numbers in columns.
Moejoe is offline   Reply With Quote