View Single Post
Old 06-17-2010, 05:17 PM   #17
tapar
Connoisseur
tapar is no ebook tyro.tapar is no ebook tyro.tapar is no ebook tyro.tapar is no ebook tyro.tapar is no ebook tyro.tapar is no ebook tyro.tapar is no ebook tyro.tapar is no ebook tyro.tapar is no ebook tyro.tapar is no ebook tyro.

Device: Kindle Keyboard 3g, Kindle Paperwhite v1
I think there are many people in the same boat as me. I have the original iPhone and while neither the 3G or 3Gs offered enough of a change to justify another 2 year contract...the iPhone 4 was able to squeak out the justification for me.

I think there were lots of iPhone1 users who skipped the 3G upgrade but are jumping on the iPhone4 boat...plus many people with the 3G are probably also upgrading just to have the newest phone. I bet that combined with new users figuring this was a good time to test the waters had an effect on the large number of pre-orders.

The iPad style speakerphone speaker was a big factor for me, the iphone1 had crappy volume on it's speaker. The iPad has great volume so I am banking on the iphone4 being loud enough for me. That combined with the better screen resolution, and all the little extras the 3G has that I didn't need, but would like..all combined to make it an easy to justify purchase for me.
tapar is offline   Reply With Quote