View Single Post
Old 01-20-2014, 10:13 AM   #134
Pulpmeister
Wizard
Pulpmeister ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pulpmeister ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pulpmeister ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pulpmeister ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pulpmeister ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pulpmeister ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pulpmeister ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pulpmeister ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pulpmeister ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pulpmeister ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pulpmeister ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle
And I'm still using my ancient Nokia, which fits in my pocket, and as far as I can tell it's just a phone. My internet use is not great, but my computing use--image and video processing, editing and so on as well as writing--demands a heavy duty unit with large memory (I have 3 terabytes in mine), fast keyboard, lots of USB ports for the cameras and so on, and big screen (due to elderly eyes.)

I had an iPad and never really used it for anything; now it's moved on to a family member who does use it. Tablet, phablet, schmablet. Not this little black duck.*

(Daffy, that is...)
Pulpmeister is offline   Reply With Quote