View Single Post
Old 01-18-2014, 07:07 PM   #125
cfrizz
Wizard
cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung 54A, Kobo Libra H2O, Samsung S6 Lite
Ehh, Diversity and choice can only benefit us consumers. I will never give up my Note 2 with its 5.5 inch screen that allows me to read comfortably and if I need to make or receive a phone call. It fits into all of my pockets and is light enough that I can hold it with one hand.

It is a very comfortable all in one machine for me and I guess many others. Don't like it? That's cool no one is twisting your arm forcing you to buy one. And those of us who have one don't care what it is called so long as the machines do what we need them to do!
cfrizz is offline   Reply With Quote