View Single Post
Old 01-18-2014, 05:10 PM   #123
ApK
Award-Winning Participant
ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by PatNY View Post
Hi Apk, you tell me ...
I must admit, I am somewhat surprised how many huge freaking Notes and other monstrosities I see clipped to people's belts. I feel like I'm at some carnival freakshow!

But, err..all those quote are still about growth (if they only sold 1 last year and sold 10 this year, that's 1000% growth) and predictions for later this year, nothing saying that they are currently the best sellers or more popular in terms of numbers. So maybe it's too early in the year to call a winner...?

(but I have a 12 pack of DP chilling just in case....)

ApK
ApK is offline   Reply With Quote