Thread: Laptop Choices
View Single Post
Old 11-21-2012, 03:38 PM   #19
wizwor
Wizard
wizwor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wizwor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wizwor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wizwor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wizwor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wizwor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wizwor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wizwor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wizwor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wizwor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wizwor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle, fire
Quote:
Originally Posted by QuantumIguana View Post
I don't think desktops are going to go away, they provide power at lower cost. Plus you can have a really big monitor with it. You just don't see people's desktops, because they don't lug them around. I recently bought a Chromebook, and I'm happy with it. Not for everyone, of course, but I already have a desktop for things that I can't do with just the web.
The problem is that 90% of the desktops are AC laptops. The all in one boards do not include slots for upgrades. The power supplies are just enough to power the system. The cases are too small for even an additional disk. I had resigned myself to a laptop until I stumbled across the dreamy lenovo.
wizwor is offline   Reply With Quote