View Single Post
Old 07-07-2012, 01:58 AM   #118
voracious71
Addict
voracious71 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.voracious71 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.voracious71 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.voracious71 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.voracious71 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.voracious71 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.voracious71 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.voracious71 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.voracious71 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.voracious71 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.voracious71 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook, Kindle PW4, Kobo Clara
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
That's an awful lot of money to spend on a laptop. You can get a perfectly decent laptop for well under $500 these days. Spending $1000 more seems like needless extravagance.
I used to think so too. But, every single Windows laptop I had pooped out on me after 2 years tops. My sister is using my first MacBook, a 13 inch white MacBook that I got in 2009, with no signs of trouble.

Macs may be expensive initially, but they hold their value well and have a great resale value as well.
voracious71 is offline   Reply With Quote