View Single Post
Old 04-19-2012, 10:59 AM   #13
VaporPunk
Evangelist
VaporPunk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VaporPunk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VaporPunk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VaporPunk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VaporPunk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VaporPunk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VaporPunk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VaporPunk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VaporPunk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VaporPunk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VaporPunk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 4 + Asus Transformer
Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovejedd View Post
I think it's 32GB. The NAND Flash would cost, what, all of $5? Not much point to skimp when there's barely any difference in price between 16GB and 32GB. Especially not when you want to have every advantage you can over the iPad.

Mighty tempted to order one. I've been itching to pull the trigger on the Transformer for a while now (would've gotten the Prime already but it was out of stock from all my preferred sellers) but then ASUS announced a version with 1920x1200 resolution so I'm trying to hold out for that.
Agreed about not skimping if the price difference isn't that huge. Just haven't seen the final pricing yet for either model.

Love my old Tran but the "Optimus Prime" version is gonna be in a class by itself. I would indeed hold out for it if you can wait + you can afford it.
VaporPunk is offline   Reply With Quote