View Single Post
Old 01-06-2012, 08:24 PM   #47
inameiname
Groupie
inameiname can self-interpret dreams as they happen.inameiname can self-interpret dreams as they happen.inameiname can self-interpret dreams as they happen.inameiname can self-interpret dreams as they happen.inameiname can self-interpret dreams as they happen.inameiname can self-interpret dreams as they happen.inameiname can self-interpret dreams as they happen.inameiname can self-interpret dreams as they happen.inameiname can self-interpret dreams as they happen.inameiname can self-interpret dreams as they happen.inameiname can self-interpret dreams as they happen.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tanga View Post
How to Install the Developer.Keystore without the USBNetwork Hack
Or Why tomass is a Big Damn Hero! (and inameiname and PoP)

• Install Jailbreak. I'm going to assume you know how to do that since you're in the Developer Section.
  • Install Launchpad if you haven't already (really, so awesome, adds so much more functionality to the Kindle, not just this (which is awesome enough)).
  • Download the files from here, as posted by inameiname (orginally by tomass) and copy it to the launchpad folder on your Kindle.
  • Restart your Kindle!
  • Laugh Maniacally.

You can install a whole mess of programs now, and they will work. I have installed all the ones above, and am about to go off in search of more, which I will link here.

This process can be repeated whenever there's an update of the developer.keystore file, so you're never again going to be limited in what programs you can run.
Oh great. It sounds like my method worked. I was worried I was gonna have to go back and test it all out again. Hehe

Anyway, if you do happen to find even more kindlets apps/games, feel free to share. I actually wrote a thread with all that I have/know (similar to that list I wrote in this thread).:

https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=162006

Also, I do not have the link for kif. Could you add that one to that list too. As that list is now on the "Comprehensive List of Kindle Hacks/Modifications", we might start seeing more being added.
inameiname is offline   Reply With Quote