View Single Post
Old 11-27-2011, 09:30 AM   #63
Billi
Wizard
Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Cybook, iRex, PB, Onyx
Jon, maybe you're right that hidden votes are more accurate (for me personally not, my vote is not dependent on the score) but have they lead to more people reading the book or participating in the discussion thread? I would accept a (slightly) less accurate vote if it leads to more lively discussions in the voting and in the discussion thread. And for the liveliness of the voting thread hidden voting is a killer.

That's why I voted for alternating the kind of voting every month: to have an impression of the overall result - that is the accurateness of votes, the number of people actually reading the books, the number of people discussing the books.
Billi is offline   Reply With Quote