View Single Post
Old 02-19-2011, 11:35 AM   #9
cybmole
Wizard
cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
ps - there is a long thread here, which explains why covers are not updated wiithout the 2nd conversion
https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...=covers+kindle
short version: cover is not considered to be part of metadata ( even though you confusingly have to edit it on the metadata screen)

so your issue becomes one of why am I losing chapter navigation.

how about this time turning on the bells n whistles - turn on the heuristics - detect n markup chapter... option & see if that helps.

I convert into epub & use epub tools to get everytign as it should be, then convert back to mobi, that way I can examine the code, & epub code is easier to understand + is more accessible.
cybmole is offline   Reply With Quote